Friday, March 26, 2010

Why I Tan

Not only does it give me 10-20 minutes without being able to be reached by ANYONE, but it offers some benefits that I love. There are tons of advocates against tanning (whom I am sure live flawless lives), and they have their points, but I have mine.

I do not spend a lot of time in the natural sun. But, when I do, I wear sunscreen. I use tanning beds sparingly and maximize my benefit from them with the use of top quality tanning products.

I like having the control over the time of exposure. Using tanning products lets me achieve the look I want, sun-kissed, without spending lots of time and money in tanning beds.

Right now, I love No Worries by Australian Gold. The reason is because it offers me the bronzing formula I desire for the deepest color with StayFresh technology that keeps my skin smelling fresh. All to say, now it doesn’t matter where I go when I am done, my tan looks great and I don’t have to worry about smelling like a tanning bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment