Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Had to try it!!

I have been waiting ALL week, well some of last week so it feels like a long time, for the new iSatori Flash Point (the world's first sublingual fat burner) to come in, and FINALLY the wait is over! The box was sitting on my desk as I came into work. Nearly losing my mind, I opened the box, which in my opinion is quite excessive however impressive, and paraded my new find!

Now, I was already warned on the iSatori website that the taste was not ideal or especially delicious. The directions say to take three tabs, but I took two and placed them under my tongue and waited for the magic to happen. As the tabs dissolved, the undesirable taste was confirmed, but the effects did begin to take place! My hands tingled and my energy level began to climb steadily.

I am going to have to go ahead and vote FOR this product right now and time will tell if this product will stay on my love it list or fade to the 'ehh' category. 

1 comment: